- Artisanal Bread MakingLocal Chef Teaches Hands-On Artisanal Bread Making The public is invited to an Artisanal Bread Making workshop. Cornell Cooperative Extension Sullivan County will offer this class from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm in the Catskills Kitchen Food Business Incubator at … Continue reading →
- Live Music @ Monticello Casino & RacewayMonticello Casino & Raceway presents: Midnite Image
- CineArt @ Callicoon TheaterBeauty and the Beast (PG-13) Emma Watson Fri. 7:30, Sat. & Sun. 2 & 7:30, Mon. 7:30, Closed Tue., Wed.,Thurs.
- Exhibition at Rolling RiverGallery Opening March 18th 2 – 4 PM. Complimentary wine & cheese will be served. Spring Fever is on display March 9 – June11, 2017 at Rolling River cafe’! Artist: Leslie Shaw Zadoian Media: Mixed Media Paintings.
- Exhibit and ReceptionExhibit and Reception: “The Dog of Art,” paintings by Albert Kresch, presented by Catskill Art Society. Elevator Gallery, 48 Main Street, Livingston Manor, NY. Opening reception: 3 – 5 pm. Exhibit runs through April 9. 845-436-4227.
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... More » Pottery Trail Map
Sullivan County Catskills is the home of a wide variety of artists, craftspeople and performers. Only 2 hours from NYC. Galleries, Artist’s Studios and intimate performance spaces... See Brochure! »
- PRESIDENTS WEEKEND PACKAGE: FEB. 17-20The post PRESIDENTS WEEKEND PACKAGE: FEB. 17-20 appeared first on Sullivan County Visitors Association.
- MARTIN LUTHER KING WEEKEND PACKAGE: JANUARY 13-16The post MARTIN LUTHER KING WEEKEND PACKAGE: JANUARY 13-16 appeared first on Sullivan County Visitors Association.
- EAGLE EXPERIENCE PACKAGE: JAN 14 & 22 and FEB 4 & 11The post EAGLE EXPERIENCE PACKAGE: JAN 14 & 22 and FEB 4 & 11 appeared first on Sullivan County Visitors Association.
Enjoy Mountain Views at This B&B
The Huffington Post
Monticello gets set for all Things Bagel
By Dominick Fiorille, Times Herald Record
Reviews of Grease at the Forestburgh Playhouse
By BillMaloney, Sullivan County Democrat
What do Bears do in the Woods
By Dick Mitchell
Rock Hill Concert series a summer hit
By JKELLY MARSH/For the Times Herald-Record
The Catskills are just a short drive away and offer tons of culture, outdoor fun and fine dining
By Jeff Heilman / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS